Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
This finger food has an exotic taste and aroma. I hope you like it.
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄3 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- Process cheese, flour, pecans, sage, salt and cayenne pepper in food processor fitted with steel blade for 10 seconds or until blended.
- Add butter gradually, processing constantly until mixture forms a ball.
- Roll 1/4 inch thick on lightly floured surface.
- Cut with 1 and 1/2 inch round cutter.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 to 14 minutes or until edges turn brown.
- Remove to wire rack to cool completely.