Recipe by Trixyinaz
Found this recipe in Taste of Home by Harriet Stichter. 2 WW points caluculated using the nutritional analysis provided in the cookbook. One serving is 2/3 cup mashed potatoes.
Top Review by Tebo
I have sage coming out of my ying yang and I love it. I used far more than 1 Tbs and I used sour cream instead of yogurt. Also added some garlic and, in my opinion, the results were great. Made extra for the next day as well. Thanks Trixyinaz
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/8 inch slices
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh sage or 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 11 x 7 x 2 inch baking dish with PAM.
- Layer the potatoes and onion.
- Combine the water, oil, sage, salt and pepper.
- Pour over potatoe mixture.
- Cover and bake at 450 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring twice.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl, add yogurt and mash.