1 hr 45 mins
These where amazing!! I had them with my Pork Loin roast at Thanksgiving and everyone loved them.. They are great addition to any fancy dinner. Just have lots and lots of gravy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cups cubed French bread (I used a loaf that was already seasoned for stuffing)
- 2 tablespoons softened unsalted butter
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole or 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1stale bread on a baking sheet in a 250 degree oven for 1 hour. Remove Bread and increase temperature to 400 degrees.
- 2Butter 8 6oz ramekins (or a muffin tin).
- 3Whisk broth, eggs and milk in a bowl; add to bread and toss gently. Let mixture stand atleast 5 minutes until liquid is absorbed.
- 4Saute onion and celery in 3 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium heat until soft, about 3 minutes. Stir in parsley,sage and seasonings; cook for 1 more minute.
- 5Combine this with the bread mixture and divide dressing among the ramekins, mounding it gently on top.
- 6Bake until browned and set, 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sage Dressing Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.0
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 99.6 mg
- Sodium 1125.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 15.6 g