Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Canadian Living Magazine
- 236.59 ml salted butter, softened
- 29.58 ml liquid honey
- 2 eggs
- 59.14 ml milk
- 354.88 ml all purpose flour
- 354.88 ml cornmeal
- 9.85 ml chopped fresh sage
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- Refrigerate ungreased baking sheets until chilled.
- In large bowl, beat butter with honey until fluffy; beat in eggs and milk.
- in separate bowl, whisk together flour, cornmeal, sage, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir into butter mixture until smooth.
- Using piping bag fitted with large star tip, pipe mixture into 3 inch long logs, about 1/2 inch apart, on prepared pans.
- Bake in 350F oven until slightly darker on bottoms, about 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 300F; bake until crisp, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to racks; let cool.