Az B's Note:
From Canadian Living Magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Refrigerate ungreased baking sheets until chilled.
- 2In large bowl, beat butter with honey until fluffy; beat in eggs and milk.
- 3in separate bowl, whisk together flour, cornmeal, sage, baking powder, and salt.
- 4Stir into butter mixture until smooth.
- 5Using piping bag fitted with large star tip, pipe mixture into 3 inch long logs, about 1/2 inch apart, on prepared pans.
- 6Bake in 350F oven until slightly darker on bottoms, about 15 minutes.
- 7Reduce temperature to 300F; bake until crisp, about 15 minutes.
- 8Transfer to racks; let cool.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sage Cornmeal Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.3
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 105.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g