This is a vegetarian adaptation of a recipe I found. The original contained bacon. I used whole grain pasta to make this even healthier. Shorter pasta, like penne, works best.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a pan and saute the onions and garlic.
- 2Add the cauliflower and sage and cook to the desired doneness.
- 3Add the cooked pasta to the pan and toss.
- 4Add the vinegar and season liberally with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sage Cauliflower Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.0
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 49.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 10.7 g