Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a vegetarian adaptation of a recipe I found. The original contained bacon. I used whole grain pasta to make this even healthier. Shorter pasta, like penne, works best.
- 1⁄2 lb pasta, cooked
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 head cauliflower, small
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons sage, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a pan and saute the onions and garlic.
- Add the cauliflower and sage and cook to the desired doneness.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and toss.
- Add the vinegar and season liberally with salt and pepper.