Recipe by jimnyo
Easy drop biscuits--can't remember where I got the recipe, sorry! Maybe Leanne Ely at savingdinner.com?
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup oil or 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1 beaten egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh sage (or 1 t. dried powdered sage)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into bowl.
- In another bowl, combine oil or butter, egg, milk and sage.
- Make a little "well" in the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients.
- Combine with fork until just mixed.
- Drop by spoonfuls on greased baking sheet or roll and cut into circles.
- Bake 8-12 minutes until golden.