Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are nicely seasoned and cooked on a contact grill or they could be done on an outside. I serve these with potatoes, veggies and fresh baked bread.
- Heat contact grill for 5 minutes.
- Wash chops and pat dry.
- In a small container, thoroughly mix the seasonings together.
- Drizzle half the oil over the chops, sprinkle with half the seasoning mix.
- Turn chops over and repeat with oil and remaining seasoning mix.
- Place on heated grill and cook until meat thermometer inserted in center reads 160 degrees.
- Serve immediately.
Delicious and simple. I made the marinade the night before, rubbed it into the chop and wrapped them tightly in saran wrap. I'd like to try this on chicken or fish.<br/>Thanks for a great recipe.
Very good and elegant-looking pork chop recipe. This was so easy to put together and was on the table in no time flat. I used thick, bone-in chops because I think they are more tender and juicy. Made for Honor thy Mother - and be Gluten-Free, too! Tag Game.
Made for one great supper - the aroma alone worth a five. The sage and rosemary not only had us anticipating, it had us enjoying chops that were super flavourful and absolutely delicious. Other than doing a half recipe for two chops made as posted and have it filed in my favourites. Good think I didn't make four or we would have had seconds for sure! Thank you Paula.