These are nicely seasoned and cooked on a contact grill or they could be done on an outside. I serve these with potatoes, veggies and fresh baked bread.
- Heat contact grill for 5 minutes.
- Wash chops and pat dry.
- In a small container, thoroughly mix the seasonings together.
- Drizzle half the oil over the chops, sprinkle with half the seasoning mix.
- Turn chops over and repeat with oil and remaining seasoning mix.
- Place on heated grill and cook until meat thermometer inserted in center reads 160 degrees.
- Serve immediately.