- 2 medium onions
- 4 fresh sage leaves or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried sage
- 2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 2 ounces butter
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice onions.
- Put them in a pan with just enough water to cover them and parboil.
- Chop the fesh sage finely, if using.
- Drain the onions.
- Mix fresh or powdered sage and oninons in a bowl with the bread crumbs.
- Melt butter, add to stuffing, and season to taste.
- Stuff the bird of your choice or cook at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes in a well greased pan.