1/1 Photo of Sage and Onion Mashed Potatoes
1 hr 15 mins
- Carla -'s Note:
Slow roasting the potatoes with the onion and sage give them a delicious herb flavor. This is a holiday favorite in our home I'm sure you will enjoy as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2In a greased 3 quart casserole dish, combine the potatoes and onions.
- 3In a large glass measuring cup combine vegetable broth, olive oil, sage, salt& freshly ground black pepper; drizzle over the potato and onion mixture and toss to coat.
- 4Bake uncovered for 1 hour, or until the vegetables are tender; stirring once or twice as needed.
- 5Roughly mash potatoes with a potato masher or with an electric mixer on low speed.
- 6Slowly stir in enough milk and butter for the potatoes to reach the desired consistency.
- 7Transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sage and Onion Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.6
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 19.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: