Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A fresh and savory appetizer.
Make and share this Sage and Goat Cheese Crostini With Caramelized Onions recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, finely chopped
- 2 medium onions, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 cup Grand Marnier
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Melt butter and olive oil in skillet over med heat.
- Add onions stir occasionally, until browned.
- Add salt and pepper and Grand Marnier, cook until alcohol evaporates.
- Remove from heat; set aside.
- Mix sage and goat cheese, reserve some sage to sprinkle over crostini later.
- Toast sliced baguettes.
- Spread goat cheese mixture onto sliced crostini.
- Top with onions.
- Sprinkle with sage.
- Serve at room temperature.