Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Diabetic Living.
- 3 ounces spinach fettuccine
- 1⁄3 cup light sour cream or 1⁄3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons flour, all-purpose
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper, black ground
- cooking spray
- 6 ounces turkey breast tenderloin steaks
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mushroom, fresh
- 2 scallions (green onions)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- sage, fresh
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together sour cream and flour until smooth. Gradually stir in broth until smooth. Stir in snipped or dried sage and pepper; set aside.
- Coat an unheated 8-inch skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle turkey with salt. Add turkey, mushrooms, green onions, and garlic to hot skillet. Cook and stir about 3 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink.
- Stir sour cream mixture into turkey mixture in skillet. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 1 minute more. Serve turkey mixture over hot cooked pasta. If desired, garnish with sage sprigs.