Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
posting to try later.
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed and grated
- 3 -4 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 12 sage leaves, finely chopped
- 4 sirloin steaks, 3/4-1 inch thick patted dry
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces gorgonzola or 8 ounces herbed goat cheese, sliced
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- In bowl, combine oil, garlic, chives, and sage. Season steaks with salt and pepper, then coat with oil mixture.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat and cook steaks to desired doneness. Transfer to a plate.
- Top steaks with cheese, cover with foil and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Toss the arugula and tomatoes with the lemon juice. Drizzle with some olive oil, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve alongside steak.