Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Sage and Avocado Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 avocado, pitted and cut in 1 inch chunks
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sage leaf
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 cups salad greens
- 6 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- Combine avocado, tomato, sage, and vinegar.
- Arrange salad greens on 3 plates. Divide the avocado mixture into thirds and place in the middle of the bed of greens.
- Sprinkle with sunflower seeds and serve.