4 hrs 30 mins
This is an "authentic" swedish recipe that comes from a wonderful cookbook from our local nebraska "swedish capital" of Oakland. Great recipes in this book, I cherish it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a vegetable peeler, cut colored portion from orange in single spiral.
- 2Reserve orange for another purpose.
- 3In a large pot combine orange peel and the next five ingredients.
- 4Let stand 4 hours.
- 5Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- 6Reduce to low; simmer 30 minutes.
- 7Serve hot or cold in punch cups with a few raisins and almonds in each serving.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for SAFT GLOGG (Swedish Fruit Juice Glogg)
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.8
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 31.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: