4 hrs 30 mins
This is an "authentic" swedish recipe that comes from a wonderful cookbook from our local nebraska "swedish capital" of Oakland. Great recipes in this book, I cherish it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a vegetable peeler, cut colored portion from orange in single spiral.
- 2Reserve orange for another purpose.
- 3In a large pot combine orange peel and the next five ingredients.
- 4Let stand 4 hours.
- 5Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- 6Reduce to low; simmer 30 minutes.
- 7Serve hot or cold in punch cups with a few raisins and almonds in each serving.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for SAFT GLOGG (Swedish Fruit Juice Glogg)
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.8
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 31.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: