Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 4 hrs
Cook 30 mins
This is an "authentic" swedish recipe that comes from a wonderful cookbook from our local nebraska "swedish capital" of Oakland. Great recipes in this book, I cherish it.
- Using a vegetable peeler, cut colored portion from orange in single spiral.
- Reserve orange for another purpose.
- In a large pot combine orange peel and the next five ingredients.
- Let stand 4 hours.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce to low; simmer 30 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold in punch cups with a few raisins and almonds in each serving.