Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I came up with this last night when I was trying to figure out what to do with 1/2lb of shrimp. Turned out great and was easy!! What more do you need? I actually did this in my rice cooker, but could just as easily be done in a regular pot -
- 1 (5 ounce) package saffron rice mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 lb frozen broccoli (pieces)
- 1⁄2 lb cooked shrimp
- 1⁄3 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Put broccoli in colander to thaw.
- Pull tails off the shrimp.
- Place rice, water, onion, dill and pepper in rice cooker and start to cook.
- When rice is done, add shrimp and broccoli, stir well and leave to warm for a few minutes.