Sherri at the Beach's Note:
Our local Publix Supermarket hosts cooking demonstration and hands on cooking dinners. This recipe was one they prepared. It is simple and very tasty. My modification was to add jumbo crab. They also served these as 4 appetizer portions in ramekins. I instead baked in a ceramic pie dish to serve as a party appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Spray ceramic pie pan with cooking spray.
- 3In a small bowl mix ricotta, herbs, mixing well. Then stir in crab meat until just mixed.
- 4Pour into pie pan and drizzle with the olive oil on top.
- 5Bake until warm and quivery, about 15 minutes.
- 6Slice french baguette on a diagonal about 1/2 thick. Drizzle or spray each with olive oil on both sides then toast.
- 7Remove the bread and rub each with the raw garlic. Serve alongside the hot cheese dip.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saffron Laced Baked Crab Ricotta With Crispy Grilled Garlic Toas
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.9
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 40.9 mg
- Sodium 630.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 16.6 g