Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy beautiful and sooo yummy. i invented it cause of my new infatuation with saffron.
Make and share this Saffron Easy Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a large skillet on high.
- Add garlic and chicken pieces.
- fry both sides till golden brown.
- sprinkle with saffron.
- Add chicken stock.
- cover and cook on med for 15 min untill chicken is cooked through.
- mix flour with water.
- add to sauce in pan to thicken.
- cook 1 to 2 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- top with tomatoes onions and parsley.
- Serve and enjoy.