1/1 Photo of Saffron Cilantro Snapper in a Bag
This is a recipe that I came up with one day when I had to cook some Red Snapper with the spare ingredients that I had in my refrigerator. It was amazing the very first time I made it, so I never had to tweak the recipe. The sauce that results from steaming these ingredients is absolutely fantastic - the flavors all blend together to make a truly exquisite dish that's both healthy and delicious. Simply the best fish in a bag I've ever had.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400º.
- 2For each serving: fold long sheet of parchment paper in half, place fish filet in middle on one side of the crease.
- 3Cover each serving with 1/2 of the Cilantro, 1/2 of the Green Onions, 1/2 chopped Tomato.
- 4Drizzle a dash (1/8 cup) of White Wine over each filet, and then place two sprigs of Thyme on top.
- 5Sprinkle a pinch of Saffron - you don't need much.
- 6Squeeze some lemon juice over it, and cover with two slices of Lemon.
- 7Salt and Pepper to taste (don't over salt!).
- 8Fold the paper over the fish and then crinkle up the edges to form the letter D.
- 9Place on a baking sheet and cook @ 400º for 18 minutes.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saffron Cilantro Snapper in a Bag
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.5
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 79.9 mg
- Sodium 111.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 46.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: