Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A different taste to chicken wings. From Pol Martin Cookbook
Make and share this Saffron Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 350*F.
- heat oil in ovenproof saute pan over med heat. add chicken wings and season. cook 6 minutes on each side. remove wings from pan ans set aside.
- add onion and garlic to hot pan, cook 4 minutes over med heat. add red pepper, tomatoes, and tomato paste. season, mix well and add seasonings, except crushed chillies.
- mix again and cook 5 to 6 minutes over med heat.
- pour in chicken stock, return chicken wings to pan and sprinkle in crushed chilies.
- mix, cover and cook 18 to 20 minutes in oven.