1/1 Photo of Saffron Bread (Abm)
3 hrs 10 mins
If you are a true lover of saffron then this bread is for you. Saffron is the world's most expensive spice with 225,000 crocus stigmas are need to make a single pound. This is a bread for special occasions or when you want any occasion special. This is a great bread to serve with seafood and hearty soups. Source: Electric Bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the egg in warm water for 5 to 10 minutes in order to safely reach room temperature.
- 2Using a mortar and pestle grind the saffron threads into fine powder.
- 3Place the ingredients into the bread machine in order given.
- 4Turn bread machine to white bread cycle and press start.
- 5When bread is done, remove from machine and place on wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saffron Bread (Abm)
Serving Size: 1 (771 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1725.7
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 3576.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 296.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 48.1 g