1/1 Photo of Saffron Bread (Abm)
3 hrs 10 mins
If you are a true lover of saffron then this bread is for you. Saffron is the world's most expensive spice with 225,000 crocus stigmas are need to make a single pound. This is a bread for special occasions or when you want any occasion special. This is a great bread to serve with seafood and hearty soups. Source: Electric Bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the egg in warm water for 5 to 10 minutes in order to safely reach room temperature.
- 2Using a mortar and pestle grind the saffron threads into fine powder.
- 3Place the ingredients into the bread machine in order given.
- 4Turn bread machine to white bread cycle and press start.
- 5When bread is done, remove from machine and place on wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saffron Bread (Abm)
Serving Size: 1 (771 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1725.7
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 3576.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 296.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 48.1 g