Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was searching the web for something like this. I doubled this recipe for my son's bake sale. I labeled if "Safe to Eat." I worried about the ice melting and dough getting too soft. Not to worry, it was gone in 20 minutes.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄8 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup tropical source brand chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup Oreo cookies
- Cream butter and sugars together.
- Blend in milk and vanilla.
- Add flour and salt and mix to combine.
- Stir in chocolate chips and broken cookie pieces.