Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are so FAST and simple to put together and somehow, when frozen, they taste a lot like cookie dough. Amazingly, these come together nicely when stirring. You will be able to roll them into balls without chilling the dough first. Bet ya can't eat just one!!!! *I'm editing to reflect reviews: You *do* need to like peanut butter as there's no getting around that flavor in this recipe. So if you're a fan of pb and chocolate mixed, Enjoy!!!
- 2 cups peanut butter (I prefer crunchy, but creamy is fine)
- 10 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, stir together the peanut butter, condensed milk and sugar.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1 1/2 balls.
- Layer in a freezer-safe container, separating layers with wax paper.
- These are best eaten 2-3 minutes after pulling them from the freezer.
- These "dough" balls are safe and ready to eat immediately, but they're best frozen!
tastes more like frozen peanut butter than cookie dough but still tasty. good snack for those looking to take in protein.
For these to be truly fantastic you'd have to be a real peanut butter fan along with being a cookie dough fan. They are a nice treat and their simplicity makes them that much better. If only they were more like normal cookie dough and a little less like peanut butter cookies. Great idea though!