Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a nice summer salad.
Make and share this Safari Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 quarts torn assorted greens
- 2 cups cantaloupe balls
- 2 cups watermelon balls
- 1 cup red onion ring
- 2 tablespoons hulled sunflower seeds
- 1 (8 ounce) bottlecreamy cucumber salad dressing (I use Kraft)
- Combine greens, cantaloupe, watermelon and onion rings.
- Toss lightly.
- Sprinkle with seeds and serve with dressing.
Rather than using bottled dressing, I used Dancer^'s Creamy Cucumber Dressing (Creamy Cucumber Dressing). The flavors and textures of melon, greens (I used half romaine, half baby greens) and sunflower seeds meshed well.
I want a recipe for a creamy dressing for a cold cucumber salad - not a recipe for any other kind of salad