- 1 large zucchini
- 2 small crookneck yellow squash
- 2 medium onions
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the first three ingredients into 1/4" round slices.
- In a small bowl beat eggs with a little salt and pepper.
- Place flour on a dinner size plate.
- Dredge the squash and onions in the eggs and then lightly flour.
- In a large skillet heat about 1/4-inch olive oil.
- Lay in a single layer the pieces of squash and onion.
- Fry until tender and golden brown.
- Repeat until all the squash and onions are fired.
- Sprinkle with a little more salt and pepper.