- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup sabudana, soak it for 5 to 6 hrs in water
- 5 tablespoons yogurt (curds)
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon jeera powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 green chili
- coriander leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the above well.
- The batter should be of dropping consistency.
- Heat the pan with a little oil.
- Pour 1 ladleful of batter and make small round dosas.
- Once it is cooked on one side just turn it over and cook till done.
- Remove and serve hot.
- You can enjoy this with Coconut Chutney.