This is an Indian dessert made with Tapioca I am posting for a request. Its from "A taste of Palace Life Royal Indian Cookery" by Manju Shivraj Singh foward by Her Highness the Raj Mata of Jaipur.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the raisins, put them in a small bowl and cover with water.
- 2Leave to soak.
- 3Put the tapioca in a sieve and wash it under cold running water.
- 4Put it into the sauce pan with the milk and water and cook on a medium heat until it is soft.
- 5Stir in the sugar.
- 6Crush the cardamoms and add to the pan with the saffron and the drained raisins.
- 7Stir to mix, then simmer until the mixture is the consistency of oatmeal.
- 8Turn it into a serving bowl.
- 9Slice the almonds and sprinkle them over the top.
- 10Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sabudaana Ki Kheer (Tapioca Kheer)
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.3
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 61.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: