Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is great for parties. Its best the day after it's made. Kraft House Italian dressing is the key ingredient. Any other dressing will not achieve the same taste. No light done right, no fat free, no zesty, no other name brand.
- 1 (8 ounce) package rotini noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlekraft house Italian salad dressing
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 (12 ounce) package cooked ham (sliced lunch meat) or 1 (12 ounce) package deli turkey (sliced lunch meat)
- Boil noodles and drain.
- Pour bottle of dressing into the noodles.
- Dice tomato, only the outer part. No pulp.
- Dice cucumber, only the outer part. No pulp.
- Dice ham.
- Mix all together. Refrigerate.
- Taste better the next day.