Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I received this recipe from my coworker Mary,many years ago. Since then, I must say it is my favorite grilled pork chop recipe. The longer you marinade the chops the better. You must marinade at least 4 hours however it is best overnight or a full 24 hours ahead. So simple, yet so delish!
- 4 pork chops, 1 1/2 - 2 inches thick
- 1 cup dark soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chop
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl combine soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, oil, parsely and pepper. Mix well.
- Lay out chops, in single layer, in a marinading container.
- Pour soy mixture over top of chops. Turn chops to coat. Seal container and store in fridge over night. (it is best to turn chops every couple of hours if possible).
- Prepare grill. Place chops on grill, over medium high heat, and grill 8-10 minutes. Turn chops and grill another 8 minutes.
- Remove chops and let set for 5minutes.