- bananas or any fruit
- 2 egg yolks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons amaretto liqueur
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 -4 bananas
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat egg yolks and honey together in top of a double boiler over a low heat until mixture is pale.
- Using a small saucepan bring cream to a boil, then add cream gradually to egg mixture stirring to blend, continue cooking and stirring until mixture coats the spoon then remove it from the heat.
- Stir in vanilla and amaretto liqueur.
- Serve warm or refrigerate covering with wax paper to prevent skin from forming.
- Slice bananas into 4 serving dishes and pour sauce over it.