Recipe by Bunny Erica
A really tasty and relatively low fat meal. Simple to make.
Top Review by Chef Bill Bear
This came out delicious! There was only one item that I would add to the recipe instructions and that would be addition of a small amout of water to the pan, if needed, between each step to help keep the mixture moist and loose until finsh. Thanks!
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 10 ounces chopped spinach
- 1 cup cubed panir (fried til golden)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry the onions, garlic, ginger and spices in oil for around 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and continue to cook for another 5 minutes, making sure the heat is down to a simmer.
- Add the spinach and continue to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the paneer and yogurt and simmer for around 5 minutes.