This is from the Shiva Indian Restaurant in Houston, Texas. Taken from Mastercook.
Make and share this Saag Paneer recipe from Food.com.
- Grind the onion, garlic, and ginger into a fine paste.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the paste, spinach, yogurt, buttermilk, chili powder, and garam masala.
- Simmer at medium heat for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Mash the ingredients with a potato masher.
- Add the half and half. Simmer until the mixture has a creamy consistency, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add the cheese, simmer 5 minutes. Season with salt.