1/1 Photo of Saag Paneer
Silke #2's Note:
This is from the Shiva Indian Restaurant in Houston, Texas. Taken from Mastercook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grind the onion, garlic, and ginger into a fine paste.
- 2In a medium saucepan, combine the paste, spinach, yogurt, buttermilk, chili powder, and garam masala.
- 3Simmer at medium heat for 20 to 30 minutes.
- 4Mash the ingredients with a potato masher.
- 5Add the half and half. Simmer until the mixture has a creamy consistency, 10 to 15 minutes.
- 6Add the cheese, simmer 5 minutes. Season with salt.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saag Paneer
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.8
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 182.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: