Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A friend gave me this recipe probably 30 years ago. This is so simple and so good. Try it, you'll like it!!!
- 3 -4 lbs chicken wings (about 25)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3⁄4 cup water
- garlic salt
- Clean the wings, towel dry and lay each 'folded' wing in a shallow baking pan. Don't over crowd.
- Pour all other ingredients in a sauce pan and heat until butter melts.
- Pour sauce over the wings.
- Bake at 350* for 1 hour.
- Turn wings over after 30 minutes.
- These are sooo good!
Very easy to make and even easier to eat!! This one will definitely be made again. Thank You!!