Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is dedicated to Andi of Longmeadow Farm (Chef #428885) and her beloved cows (see that backwards is SWOC). A friend made these for a fun afternoon treat and I fell in love. When I asked what they were called she said Cow Pie Cookies. I immediately thought of Andi and her love of all things SWOC. So I'm posting this since I could not find a recipe just like it and especially in honor of sweet Andi. The amount of cookies is a complete guess at this point.
- Using a double boiler, melt chocolate chips and shortening together.
- Stir until smooth then remove from heat.
- Stir in raisins and almonds.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper lined sheets.
- Chill until ready to serve.
These certainly taste "moooorish". LoL! Not so good for the waste line, but yummy in the mouth. Made for The Circus has Come photo tag game. :)