Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
My son got this recipe from his friend and request it for just about every party.
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) jar dried beef, Finely chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- rye toast or melba toast
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and dried beef. Mix well.
- Add mayonnaise and mix again.
- You can refrigerate it for at least 15 minutes (better if longer).
- **Note: Do not add salt, the dried beef is very salty.
Excellent! It was a big hit at our party. I added a few splashes of Worcestershire sauce out of personal preference. Very easy to mix up. Thanks for sharing!
My son loves this and he is a bit of a picky eater. Yhanks for a great easy recipe!