Recipe by AmyZoe
I varied this a little and did a sugar cookie bottom. Everyone loved it. Recipe courtesy of www.deliciouslysprinkled.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 10 whole crackers)
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup salted butter, melted
- 18 ounces brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 16 ounces marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 9x9 baking pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside. (I skipped the foil and spray and found nothing stuck to the pan).
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until crust forms.
- Press graham cracker crust into bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until crust is lightly brown.
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on back of box (I added 2 eggs, 1/4 c water, 1/2 c vegetable oil to brownie mix ).
- Stir in milk chocolate chips. Pour brownie mix on top of crust. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Switch your oven to broil. Evenly top brownies with marshmallows.
- Place the pan in the oven, broil until the marshmallows just begin to brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the brownies cool completely. To remove, gently lift the brownies out of the pan by using the extra foil on the sides. Pull the foil aside and cut into squares. (I skipped this step and served it right out of the pan and watched it disappear).