1/2 Photos of Ryza Sweet Quinoa Porridge
This is a great, healthy idea for a quick breakfast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse quinoa in a fine mesh strainer. Bring water, rice milk and salt to a boil.
- 2Stir in drained quinoa, bring to a boil, then turn the heat to low and let simmer in a covered pot for 12–14 minutes, or until quinoa is cooked with some firmness still remaining.
- 3Turn heat off. Add ground flax seeds, cinnamon and maple syrup, and let stand covered for another 5 minutes – the porridge should be moist but not too wet, add more rice milk if it is too dry.
- 4Serve warm topped with hemp hearts and fresh fruit.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ryza Sweet Quinoa Porridge
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.1
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 89.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: