1/2 Photos of Rye Oat Muffins With Cranberries
These muffins have a wonderful nutty flavour and nice crumb texture. For a healthier version omit the chocolate chips. This recipe is a work in progress as I want to experiment with other add-ins like blueberries and various nuts. One note of caution I cannot be certain of oven temp or times because my own oven's temps are a bit off, the best I can offer is not too high a heat and a longer baking time than ordinary muffins or they will burn on the outside and be undercooked in the middle. Let me know what times work for you and I will correct the baking temp and time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dry ingredients, oats, flour, rye flour salt baking powder and sugar in a large bowl.
- 2In another bowl blend eggs, milk and oil.
- 3Add the cranberries to the egg mixture.
- 4Add egg mixture to dry ingredients and stir only to moisten.Do not beat.
- 5Fill 12 non stick muffin pans 2/3 full with batter.
- 6Bake at 325 degree F for about 15 to 20 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rye Oat Muffins With Cranberries
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.0
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 212.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
wholemeal rye flour