Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good all around dip. You can use it for raw veggies, crackers, toasted rye bread or whatever you like to dip. It is an excellent party dish.
- 1 round loaf of milwaukee rye bread or 1 light rye bread
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄3 cups sour cream
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons beau monde seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes or 2 tablespoons onion powder
- Cut round top off of loaf to use for a lid.
- Hollow out loaf of bread and save insides for dipping.
- Mix all ingredients and pour into hollowed out loaf.
- Put "lid" on and let set in refrigerator 3 or 4 hours till well chilled.
- Dip insides, crackers or toasted party rye slices--use your imagination.
This is an excellent recipe & Chef Darlene is an excellent cook... Kitty