eat to lose's Note:
I found this recipe years ago in a Hidden Valley Ad and it is always a hit at parties. The blue cheese adds a nice bite in taste. I can't get the dry blue cheese anymore so I use regular dressing. This is good for those of us who have to watch the waist line at parties. Prep time does not include setting over night.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pint low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 pint nonfat sour cream or 1 pint low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 2 tablespoons dry onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1 package hidden valley blue cheese dressing mix (if you can find it) or 1 bottle fat free blue cheese dressing
- 1 jar 98% fat free dried beef (you can find it by the tuna fish in the store)
- 1 round loaf dark rye bread
- 1 loaf sliced rye cocktail bread (the other bread will be gone before the dip)
- 1chop the dried beef slices into 1/4 inch squares.
- 2mix all the ingredients together.
- 3chill over night.
- 4cut out the center of the round loaf, tearing center into pieces large enough for good dipping, place around the base of loaf.
- 5pour the dip into the bread bowl.
- 6place sliced rye around with broken up rye.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rye Bread Dill Dip
Serving Size: 1 (1080 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1683.2
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.0 mg
- Sodium 3376.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 306.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.0 g
- Sugars 58.1 g
- Protein 64.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
blue cheese dressing mix
rye cocktail bread