Prep 20 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This is a great dip recipe.
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons beau monde seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dill seeds, whole
- 1 loaf rye bread (round loaf)
- Mix all the above together.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- "scoop"out center to make into a bread"bowl" and break this part into bite sized pieces.
- Put bread"bowl" in center of platter.
- Put pieces around it.
- Put cold dip in"bowl" and serve.
- Best when made 24 hours ahead.
I made this dip last night for an appetizer night with friends and omg everyone absolutly adored it, I will make it from now on for sure
Excellent - made this last week for family and served with the party rye (couldn't find the loaf) and baby carrots. Everyone loved it. Today I'm eating the left overs with carrots and it reminded me to review this. Thanks Lali!!
Wow - I've never seen this recipe!! My mom has made this for years and no one I've talked to has ever heard of beau monde.... My mom just died and I wrote myself a note to make this but didn't have the recipe. This is a great dip with bread or veggies! Thank you.