Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is a little different than those that are already posted. This is one of those dips where there is never any leftovers and everyone is asking for the recipe. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 32 ounces sour cream (can use fat free or lite)
- 16 ounces Miracle Whip (can use fat free or lite)
- 1 (5 ounce) jar dried beef, diced
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 loaf rye bread (round)
- Cut out the round rye bread loaf to make the bread bowl.
- Cut up the bread you removed for dipping.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together.
- Chill at least an hour before serving.