Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
This recipe is very similar to FamilyCook322's Rye Boat recipe. I thought I'd include my version of the recipe. This is a wonderful recipe and always goes fast wherever I take it!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) packages beef, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 large rye bread
- 1 small rye bread
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Scoop the inside of the large bread out, leaving only the shell.
- Mix all ingredients together and place in the bread shell.
- Wrap bread in aluminum foil.
- Place bread on cookie sheet and bake for 50 minutes.
- Either while dip is heating in oven or before mixing up dip ingredients, cut up rye bread into bite sized pieces to use for dipping.