1/1 Photo of Ryan's Ravioli With Shrimp and Tomato-Cream Sauce
This easy to make pasta dish is my favorite. Mom serves it with warm Italian bread and a side salad. There are always leftovers to enjoy as well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Begin heating water to cook ravioli.
- 2Heat butter in medium skillet; add garlic and saute 1 minute.
- 3Add tomatoes and stir until mixture is slightly reduced, about 10 minutes. If you are using whole tomatoes, break them up with the side of a spoon while cooking.
- 4Boil the cream in a medium saucepan, stirring and adjusting heat to prevent boiling over, until reduced by half.
- 5Add ravioli to boiling water and cook according to package.
- 6Add cream to the tomato sauce. Stir in shrimp and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- 7Stir in basil.
- 8Drain ravioli and place in large serving bowl. Pour tomato-cream sauce over the top and serve.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ryan's Ravioli With Shrimp and Tomato-Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.3
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 182.8 mg
- Sodium 152.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: