Recipe by RedShirt
I wanted to make a no fuss pumpkin pie and got this idea from a book recipe. I added my own taste to it and tastes great. Great for family functions with no prep needed and even a novice can make this. Hope you enjoy it.
- 20 ounces butterscotch sundae sauce (Smuckers Ice Cream Bottle)
- 1 graham cracker crust (store brand or home made)
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1 cup coffee creamer (Southern Butter Pecan International Delight)
- 6 7⁄8 ounces French vanilla instant pudding (2 3.4oz boxes)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (Libby's)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip (French Vanilla)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (Liquid Pure)
Directions See How It's Made
- Take store bought graham cracker crust and drizzle the butterscotch in a checked pattern then add a good helping of pecans.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl (leaving some Cool Whip for the topping) and mix.
- Once all items have been mixed, dump into graham cracker crust pan.
- Chill pie for at least 1 hour.
- Once chilled add remaining Cool Whip on top of pie and add butterscotch in a checkered pattern and left over pecans if you wish.
- Chill pie until served.