I wanted to make a no fuss pumpkin pie and got this idea from a book recipe. I added my own taste to it and tastes great. Great for family functions with no prep needed and even a novice can make this. Hope you enjoy it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 ounces butterscotch sundae sauce (Smuckers Ice Cream Bottle)
- 1 graham cracker crust (store brand or home made)
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1 cup coffee creamer (Southern Butter Pecan International Delight)
- 6 7/8 ounces French vanilla instant pudding (2 3.4oz boxes)
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (Libby's)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip (French Vanilla)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (Liquid Pure)
- 1Take store bought graham cracker crust and drizzle the butterscotch in a checked pattern then add a good helping of pecans.
- 2Combine the rest of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl (leaving some Cool Whip for the topping) and mix.
- 3Once all items have been mixed, dump into graham cracker crust pan.
- 4Chill pie for at least 1 hour.
- 5Once chilled add remaining Cool Whip on top of pie and add butterscotch in a checkered pattern and left over pecans if you wish.
- 6Chill pie until served.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ryan's Butter Pecan Pumpkin Pie - Easy No Cooking
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 674.5
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 861.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 42.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g