Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great chicken recipe that I found on one of the Bed&Breakfast Inns sites. We love it and so easy to make
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 118.29 ml finely chopped green onion
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded flat
- salt & pepper
- 16 slice bacon
- Mix cream cheese and onions.
- Divide into 8 balls.
- Salt and pepper chicken and place cheese-onion ball in center of each piece.
- Wrap each piece of chicken in 2 strips of bacon (one strip in each direction), so that cheese is completely sealed inside.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-50 minutes or until chicken is done.
My husbach and I made this with some grated sharp cheddar cheese added the last few minutes of baking. It was awesome.
I made this recipe for "pick your chef" and I am so glad that I did! This recipe is so easy and yet it the presentation is awesome. This would be a great dish to serve to guests. I was wondering how the cream cheese would stay on the chicken under the bacon, but I followed the directions and it worked great. The bacon around the chicken made the chicken amazingly juicy. I will be making this often, thanks for sharing this.
AWESOME! This was very simple to make,very moist and delicious! I didn't have green onions so I used a small yellow onion that seemed to work fine! Thanks for a great recipe!