1/1 Photo of Ruth's Simple Glazed Ham Steaks
Bert's Kitchen Witch's Note:
This was the way my Grandma Ruth would make ham steaks for a nice lunch. They go well with potato salad and corn on the cob (I think they go well with any sides!).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim the fat around the edges of the ham steaks.
- 2Melt the apple jelly in a large skillet over medium heat for about 1-2 minutes.
- 3Add mustard and pepper; mix in well.
- 4Place ham steaks into skillet and spoon sauce over them to cover.
- 5Cook, uncovered, about 5 minutes per side, basting often.
- 6Turn out ham to a serving platter.
- 7Cut into serving size pieces as desired.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ruth's Simple Glazed Ham Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.9
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 492.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 44.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: