1/3 Photos of Ruth's Salad Dressing
mary winecoff's Note:
This is a great Thousand Island Dressing that I clipped out of the paper a long time ago. Not for dieters. I think the sour cream makes the difference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine onion, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- 2Mix until thoroughly blended.
- 3Add oil, ketchup, vinegar, salt, sugar, paprika, celery salt and pepper.
- 4Mix well and put in quart jar.
- 5Refrigerate for several hours to blend flavors.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ruth's Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (1045 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3544.8
- Calories from Fat 3109
- Total Fat 345.5 g
- Saturated Fat 69.9 g
- Cholesterol 162.3 mg
- Sodium 5461.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 113.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 51.9 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: