Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My Mother-in-Law's oatmeal raisin cookies, that contain coconut. Tasty and chewy :)
Make and share this Ruth's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies With Coconut recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat together butter and brown sugar until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, soda, powder, and salt.
- Slowly add flour to butter mixture, until well blended.
- Blend in coconut, raisins and oatmeal.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and press onto cookie sheet.
- Bakeat 350F for 8 minutes.